ATLANTA HEALING CENTER
Atlanta Healing Center's Evolving COVID 19 Response
1. We are now doing limited Neurofeedback training sessions, please call for information.
2. We continue to use Zoom for all groups. Please make sure we have your correct email to send your invitation.
3. Individual Sessions can be provided via Zoom or in person following CDC guidelines. (We have loved all of the creative masks that have come through our front door.)
5. Medication refills continue to be managed Monday - Thursday.
6. Stay Safe and Keep checking back for further updates.
Make sure we have your updated contact information, i.e., phone numbers and emails.
A Medical Approach to treating the Disease of Addiction
We are glad you are taking this step toward addiction recovery for yourself or someone you love. When looking for help with issues relating to substance use or behavioral addictions, you want a convenient, evidence-based, high-quality addiction treatment program with proven results.
We are here to provide that: the highest quality, evidence-based treatment for individuals with addiction and related disorders.
At Atlanta Healing Center we know that recovery is more than just not using alcohol or other drugs. It is about clearly assessing the extent of the damage caused by the disease and developing a path to recovery that works for each individual.
Please call (770) 696-9862
for more information.
...begins with a full evaluation.
The disease of addiction greatly impacts all aspects of the mind and body. The first step at the Atlanta Healing Center is to assess for each individual exactly what that impact has been.
For more information call (770) 696-9862
THE FIRST STEP - Give Us A Call.
At Atlanta Healing Center we try to keep our admissions process easy.
On your initial phone call we will strive to answer your questions and provide you with enough information to decide if we are right for you. If you would like to schedule a tour one can be arranged.
Each patient's program begins with a full evaluation. From there we will make recommendations for treatment and help you decide what's the best course for you.
Call Atlanta Healing Center at (770) 696-9862